Training & Placements
The Corporate Affairs is the centralized division which is an intermedia between the corporate world and the DGC by providing the budding students with guidance in their choice of career and an easy access to employers by providing ample opportunities for final as well as industrial training during the course.
The division is playing a role of a bridge between the Industry and the student community through meaningful interaction which is intellectually stimulating and brings awareness to the faculty and the students to prepare according to the changing demands of the Industry.
The division also acts as a consultancy source for projects and assignments of direct relevance to the Industry, acting as a conduit between DGC and the external world to facilitate technology transfer and support to convert research outcomes into commercially viable propositions.
There are two major departments under Division :
- Department of Training & Placements T&P
- Department of Industrial Affairs
Responsibilities of Departments
- To liaison between Industry and the DGC.
- To arrange job opportunities for all the eligible and interested students.
- To suggest corrective measures to non-eligible and interested students to make them placeable.
- To invite the best companies of different industries for Campus recruitments.
- To motivate and counsel students about Industry practices and improve their emotional quotient.
- To assist students in looking for the International Educational Liasions.
- To facilitate real time preparation for company selection process.
- Guiding Students for:
- > Career Counseling.
- > Improvement in their presentation skills.
- > Placements
- > Scan suitable Agencies for industrial training
- > Mock HR and Technical interviews.
- > Exposure to the Industry representative by having closed group interactions.
Why should a Company Visit Us ?
- Our education system is transparently innovative and has incorporated the best practices followed in transparenter education.
- There are a good number of eligible students available with us for placements.
- Professionally managed Placement Cell to provide end to end solutions for Campus Drives.
Strategy for making Student Industry Ready.
- Continuous seeding of Industry relevent technologies and skills
- Trainings conducted by professional Training companies
- Systematic Monitoring of Industrial Tranings
- Curriculum Mapping to check preparedness of students
- Workshops & Seminars on Latest Trends in Technologies to make students savvy users of IT
Prof. Harpreet Singh
Director Corporate Affairs - T&P
Doaba Group of Colleges